Loader is responsible for the proper, accurate and safe loading of packaged products for shipment on trucks. Loaders are also responsible for storing packaged product as designated and performing cleaning duties.
High school diploma or equivalent education (GED)required plus 1 year manufacturing/warehouse experience. Forklift and OK state drivers license required.
Physical requirements of job include lifting and carrying cases weighing up to 50 pounds; tilting and rolling drums weighing 450 pounds.
1. Select product, prepare mixed pallets and load product onto trucks.
2. Wrap pallets as required.
3. Prepare paperwork and pick tickets.
4. Store incoming product in designated areas.
5. Check trailer and install air line locks.
6. Perform cleaning duties.
7. Participate in Safety meetings and complete training as required.