Plans, leads, organizes, and controls corporate environmental programs. Ensures timely and accurate collection, analysis, and reporting of environmental metrics. Acts as CITGO representative with select industry associations and federal, state, and local governmental agencies. Ensures timely and accurate interpretation of new and revised regulations. Ensures timely and high-quality services to business units. Works to build partnership and engagement throughout the CITGO HSSE environmental organizations. Reviews candidates to fill vacancies, conducts performance reviews and recommends salary increases and bonus payments.
Bachelor's Degree and at least 10 years’ relevant experience with environmental programs applicable to the refining, terminals, transportation and marketing operations, including compliance management programs and tools. In-person experience with refinery operations and implementing strong compliance programs. Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to facilitate collaboration between disparate parties
– Prepare financial assurance filings for Corporation.
– Maintain environmental Contingent Liability data, including seeking ways to limit liability and
costs related to environmental matters.
– Manage recovery/reimbursement resulting from the Oxy agreement.
– Manage environmental aspects of Sarbannes-Oxley/FAS 143 compliance verification.
– Perform quarterly due diligence query of business units to ensure compliance.
– Review and comment on proposed projects.