Supervise the process of tank turnarounds from budget development and maintenance of short, medium and long term outage schedules through the execution and turnover of completed tanks to Terminal Operations. This position requires an active relationship with Environmental, Logistics, Maintenance, Project and Terminal Departments.
Prefered Engineering Degree or High School Diploma with minimum 10 years of Maintenance Supervisory experienced required.
Required specialized training - SAP, API 653 and API 570.
This job posting is for the convenience of visitors to the CITGO Petroleum Corporation website ho may be interested in applying for positions at the CITGO Aruba Refinery, which is a separate employer.
CITGO Petroleum Corporation is not responsible for the hiring process at the CITGO Aruba Refinery because the CITGO Aruba Refinery and CITGO Petroleum Corporation are two (2) separate entities. If you apply for a position at CITGO Aruba Refinery and are selected as the successful candidate, you will become an employee of that company only. You will not become an employee of CITGO Petroleum Corporation or eligible for CITGO Petroleum Corporation benefits.
If you become employed by CITGO Aruba Refinery and in the future desire to seek employment with CITGO Petroleum Corporation, you will have to apply for employment as a new employee; employment cannot be transferred from CITGO Aruba Refinery to CITGO Petroleum Corporation because, as mentioned above, these are separate employers and legal entities.
1. Supervise a department comprised of a Planner, P-6 Scheduler/ Planner, two Coordinators, two Foremen and a Mechanical Engineer. This position will allocate resources as needed to execute work and meet inspection deadlines. Encourage a proactive safety program and ensure compliance by CITGO and Contractors personnel. Comply with policies and procedures in all areas including material purchases, service contracts, and accounting for money spent on Maintenance Program work. Manage the overall refinery programs and maintain compliance with American Petroleum Industry standards (API 650, API 653, API 570) and CITGO specifications. Administer contracts as per internal outline agreements and external agreements.
2. Maintain the long range plan (10 Year Master Schedule), develop and maintain a medium range (5 Year Schedule) and a yearly outage schedule. Track monthly spending on programs and report variances to direct manager with corresponding explanations so that management is aware and authorize any budget changes. Year-end spending forecast for the maintenance programs must to be updated on a monthly basis. Develop and maintain a consolidated yearly budget for tank repairs and the painting program based on the long range schedule.
3. Coordinate a scope of work from IFC drawings, plan and estimate for each tank repair whether the tanks will be repaired using maintenance or capital funds. Submit Authorization for Expenditure (AFE) for management approval on complete floor or roof replacements and new tank linings. If a steel to steel analysis is greater than 50% an AFE will be required to fund all of the repairs on the subject tank as per the 2013 Capitalization Guidelines. Generate the proper documentation such as AFEs, Management of Change (MOC), repair schedule, execution plans, contract strategy and cost estimate for each tank repair.
4. Program Supervisor will ensure that hazardous waste generated from tank cleaning is managed accordingly by obtaining the proper tank cleaning and waste disposal procedure. Dates and times are critical to the success of the program work. The environmental required outage dates must be met for environmentally sensitive tanks and the API inspection dates must be met for all others. This will require interaction with the Environmental department to comply with environmental regulations and the Reliability Department for API inspection dates.
5. The Program Supervisor is actively involved with the Tank Tech Team which is comprised of Program personnel from the Corpus Christy, Lake Charles and Lemont Refiners. The Program Supervisor is responsible to answer all auditing questions or audit exceptions generated by the CITGO Auditing Department.
6. Continue to monitor both internal and external contractor KPIs per square footage costs on roof, floor, structural, shell, painting and lining repairs. This information is shared with Management and the Tech Team members with Corporate Terminals, Corpus Christy, Lake Charles and Lemont. This information is used as an indicator for local performance of the Programs Team.