An Intern in the Corporate HSSE Department would be responsible tracking and analyzing HSSE data for trend analysis and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) review. This process would include the development and implementation processes to ensure the consistent, accurate, and timely submission of HSSE data and information.
Additionally; an intern would be responsible for the development of safety posters and other safety related training materials, used at Corporate Headquarters and field Business Units; provide support to the Corporate Safety Committee; assist in HSSE Management System Reviews and Business Unit’s Self Assessments reviews; and in participating in improvement initiatives around contractor safety management.
1. Develop and implement processes for tracking and analyzing HSSE data, in order to expand trending and reporting capabilities which help identify opportunities for improvement.
2. Developing safety posters and other safety related training materials.
3. Provide support for Corporate Safety Committee.
4. Participate in HSSE Management Systems review and facility’s self-assessments.
5. Assist in improvement initiatives around contractor safety management and utilization of ISN.