The Health Services Coordinator will be responsible for all administrative logistic support, and scheduling of the Health Services Clinic. In addition to handling confidential personnel records and financial administrative activities for the Health Services Department, this position must meet daily, weekly and monthly time-sensitive regulatory requirements and support Wellness Committee and HSSE initiatives. The individual will need to be BAT certified or possess a willingness to become BAT certified for the purpose of performing drug testing.
Provide administrative and logistic support in Health Services by organizing of the day to day work flow, updating and maintenance of both electronic and paper medical records, assisting with: 1) planning activities for CITGO health/wellness programs, 2) collecting DOT/Non DOT urine samples, 3) performing alcohol breath testing, 4) managing financial aspects of the position such as ensuring timely payment of invoices through company established policies and procedures and 5) unscheduled daily clinic visits.
Additionally, performs general administrative duties such as reviewing email and managing department systems.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some College Preferred (but not required)
- 3 years experience as an administrative assistant
- Strong oral, computer, and written communication skills.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Ability to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to work under little direct supervision and to follow established procedures.
- Experience working with highly confidential documents and information.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have basic computer knowledge including fluent use of MICROSOFT WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and OFFICE.
- Ability to learn and work in data management software including: TRIM, SAP and Electronic Medical Records System.
- Knowledge of billing systems preferred.
- Ability to gain certification pursuant to US DOT requirements for urine drug screen collections and breath alcohol screening
-Certified nurse assistant, medical assistant or EMT preferred (but not required)