Loader is responsible for the proper, accurate and safe loading of packaged products for shipment on trucks. Loaders are also responsible for storing packaged product as designated and performing cleaning duties.
1. Select product, prepare mixed pallets and load product onto trucks.
2. Wrap pallets as required.
3. Prepare paperwork and pick tickets.
4. Store incoming product in designated areas.
5. Check trailer and install air line locks.
6. Perform cleaning duties.
7. Participate in Safety meetings and complete training as required.