Responsible for managing information, internally and externally, on all Marketing Customer Master Data, determining appropriate approval processes, directing billing to correct accounts, and obtaining permissions which enable order and invoices to be processed and marketers/customers access to products sources. Prepares and administers a variety of Gasoline, Distillate, and Forward Price Contracts as well as Customer Access Agreements for Light Oil Marketers/Customers. Identifies problems, makes decisions, and directs resolutions of internal and external conditions with regard to billing, marketing, and product access. Interfaces with a wide range of internal departments, marketers/customers, exchange companies, and plants in order to be proactive or resolve problems. Maintains excellent business relationships with wholesale customers, exchange company personnel, transport companies and data transmission sources.
• Excellent communication skills (written/oral)
• Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook and SAP experience preferred
• Ability to work and prioritize in an interrupt driven environment
• Analytical thinker with ability to identify problems, research, and achieve resolutions
• Ability to make quick decisions
• Work with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work in a fast team environment with strong sense of urgency and customer services skills
• Excellent attendance and flexibility with time.
High School Diploma required, Some College Preferred
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 2 - 5
1. Receive and process requests for new marketers/customers account set ups or changes to existing marketers/customers including but not limited to Ship-To(s), light oil contracts, plants, products, carriers, and lock out of marketer/customer. a)Enter marketing customer master data for light oil branded, unbranded, commercial, racing, bulk, forward price, aviation, exchange, TA, petrochemicals and industrial products marketers/customers in SAP. b) Enter and maintain customer/plant/product/information and contract data in SAP c) Coordinates marketing/supply requests electronically to assure appropriate approvals are obtained from credit, pricing and supply as necessary. d) Control marketer/customer access to equity VTAS plants in SAP. e) Coordinate wholesale marketers/customer access to exchange sources through direct contact with exchange personnel/plants. f) Prepares and administers a variety of light oil branded and unbranded gasoline and distillate contracts and customer access agreements for Light Oil Marketers/Customers.
2. Coordinates the distribution of loading cards and access numbers to Light Oil Marketers/Customers as may be necessary.
3. Analyze data gathering rejects and bills of lading as necessary. Directs appropriate billing based on analysis.
4. Analyze and resolve a variety of problems through daily contact with marketers/customers, equity and exchange plants, transportation, carriers, pricing, supply, tax, billing, exchange reconciliation, light oil processing, and sales.
5. Analyze lifting vs. contract volume, on gasoline agreements, to determine contract compliance. Issues "Warning" and "Termination" notifications in concert with marketing and legal personnel.
6. Maintain data in multiple systems both internal and external and enforce established data standards and guidelines as necessary.
7. Extends and maintains contract volumes as required in ZV27.
8. Assist in testing change requests affecting master data in the development system.
9. Raise issues and risks to appropriate team members relating to Master Data and potential adverse impacts to the business; While assisting in defining and implementing Master Data processes and SOPs to ensure data quality