This position is the primary contact with marketers, suppliers, field and general office personnel to direct the branding activities for all retail locations to insure a consistent corporate image. The position is responsible for the development, implementation and management of the various programs and materials to support branding activities.
College Degree (Bachelors Level) is preferred.
Experience in marketing, petroleum marketing and/or convenience store retailing, preferably working in the field with marketers and company personnel is required.
Qualified applicants meet the sum of education and experience.
Microsoft Office software knowledge required.
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 4 years with Bachelor’s Degree or 10 years of relevant experience
1. Direct marketers and contractors in the selection and proper installation of branding materials at new and existing locations so they conform to established CITGO image standards; direct the branding of locations that do not conform to established CITGO image standards due to local zoning requirements or other restrictions.
2. Direct the activities of suppliers in developing, producing, and shipping branding materials for locations that require non-standards materials.
3. Analyze and resolve inquires from marketers, suppliers, field and general office personnel relating to various branding programs.
4. Direct the development and implementation of the various banding programs, e.g., MarketNet, Facility Appearance and Technology Fund, Competitive Allowance Program, Image Impact Initiative.
5. Direct the development, production, and distribution of branding program materials buy means of hard copy or electronic media, e.g., Image Standards and Installations guidelines, program brochures.
6. Review, verify, and exercise final approval of orders for branding materials and related expenses.