The HCM Information Analyst is responsible for implementing HR business solutions that support CITGO’s business needs. As part of the IT-HR team, the Analyst will be a key partner with the business users to provide business process analysis, process design, project planning, system development, implementation, and continued support of the desired business solution. The HCM Analyst will work as a functional and technical analyst with SAP ECC6 as the primary technology platform, within the following SAP HCM sub-modules: Payroll and Time Management, BSI, Benefits, Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, and SAP Portal ESS/MSS. The Analyst must be able to handle the support of interfaces. We are looking to expand functionality on the SAP Enterprise Portal and would prefer additional experience with either/or FIORI or Portal configuration and administration of the Netweaver Portal components including Content Management, Web DynPro, iViews, Pages, Workset, and Business Packages along with role integration with ERP.
Self-starter with willingness to learn new technologies in a self-development environment as well as stay abreast of HR technology. They must be able to use what they learn to seek new and innovative solutions to business needs and implement them to enhance productivity for HR and business organizations they support.
1. Analysis – Collaborate with process owners to analyze business processes and propose process improvements enabled by information technology.
2. Design and development – Based on analysis described in Part 1, develop technical designs and implement software solutions to support business process improvements. Development may include custom programming using CITGO approved development tools and/or package software configuration.
3. Project Planning – Formulate, communicate and execute project plans, with limited supervision. Provide input for project and departmental budget development.
4. Team Leadership – Collaborate with project team members. Plan and direct activities of team members when appropriate. Prepare and execute oral and written communications. Act as a project team spokesperson.
5. System Support – Anticipate and investigate production system problems/questions ascertaining root cause and corrective action needed. Design, develop, test and implement corrective action.
6. Training – Plan, prepare and deliver appropriate training to end-users.
7. Professional Development – Develop technical skill sets, leadership skills, presentation skills, business area knowledge and independent thinking/decision making abilities on an ongoing basis. Stay abreast of technology innovation and its applicability to CITGO's business.
Gain detailed knowledge of CITGO Business processes in specific areas of responsibility including interaction(s) with other business processes.