Actively manage – plan, write, post and monitor – corporate social media campaign and associated channels to achieve maximum stakeholder engagement. Manage all communications projects within the department, ensuring even workload distribution, timely completion of projects and client satisfaction.
Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing or communications or equivalent years of work experience in lieu of degree.
Excellent communication, project management and customer service skills required.
Must demonstrate ability to manage workflow for multiple projects simultaneously.
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 2 - 5
1. Plan social editorial calendar, write posts, actively post and monitor responses to all corporate social media accounts to achieve maximum engagement while aligning with corporate communications strategies..
• Ensure monthly content adequately and correctly represents strategic messaging pillars for both corporate and brand social media channels
• Crisis support when necessary through social channels
• Work closely with brand on collaborative ways to communicate “crossover” messages and look for ways to optimize resources
• Attend weekly status calls with advertising and PR agencies
2. Project management, including trafficking jobs, conducting pre and post production meetings, and managing archives.
• Analyzing client's needs against communication strategy
• Developing timelines and assigning designer
• Guiding the development of a project in conjunction with designer and copywriter
• Maintaining archives and conducting post production meetings.
3. Content review/update on web properties, primarily CITGO Refining sites. Train and actively utilize new web content management system. Activate “dark pages” if necessary during crisis event.
4. Develop, update special reports and presentations as requested; provide budget support; review/process departmental invoices and other administrative requests