Produce quality videos, from development to final editing to communicate the client’s message. As the internal expert in video production, direct and engineer in-house shooting, audio and lighting. Assist in print and web design pieces as needed. Serve as corporate photographer both in studio and on-site as needed. Control and operate the studio equipment and software. Analyze production needs to determine the most cost effective use of external suppliers, vendors and talent, and recommend the best techniques in which to communicate the client’s message.
- Knowledge of audio and video production
- Knowledge of graphic design
- Proficiency in Adobe Premier, Audition and other audio/video software
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other digital image software.
- Knowledge and use of professional video and cameras
- Proficient with Mac and Windows computer operating systems and capable of troubleshooting software and hardware problems
-The minimum years of job related experience is 5 years with a degree or if no degree, specialized training in studio production and/or video production
1. Manage resources needed to produce broadcast quality videos. Formulate concept and develop production strategies for CITGO related video productions. Direct and engineer the in-house shooting, audio, lighting production and editing (mastering) of video productions. Identify cost savings for corporation through maximum use of internal and external resources. Directs and coordinates activities of personnel during production.
2. Design print and web collateral pieces based on initial concept provided by agency or other designers. (i.e. pump toppers, poster, ads, flyers, banners, etc.). Plans and develops pre-production ideas into outlines, scripts, continuity, story boards, and graphics.
3. Provide photography services for corporation, including on-location photos, studio work or sourcing photographers that are “local” to the event (i.e. Round Table meetings, special off-site events, etc.). Locates and secures settings, properties, effects, and other production needs.
4. Produce radio spots. Steps include: supervise and direct talent; audio engineering; audio mixing; and editing during the production and in post-production. Perform or contract voice talent.
5. Plan multimedia activities to ensure that internal and external clients’ needs are met on-time and on-budget. Act as a liaison with third parties to produce the most cost effective, high quality products for CITGO internal clients.
6. Develop and maintain the archive of all assets, including film, slides, photographs and digital assets. Assist in other creative projects as needed. Monitor and maintain all audio and video equipment, including cleaning, adjustments, upgrading, rewriting, re-routing, and installation of audio suite equipment and computer. Recommend repair or replacement of studio equipment. Establish, monitor and implement a reasonable upgrade policy for the audio suite computer’s software.