Using business and technical experience, this position provides business process analysis, process design, and consulting services to the supported business unites. This position also provides systems development services and systems support in a team-oriented environment. The information analyst works in a team that collaborates with business users to determine how technology can help achieve business objectives. The information analyst also assists in systems design and development activities.
College Degree (Bachelor's level) and 3-5 years of experience.
Java and JSP
Web development using Java EE standards
HTML and XML
1. Analysis – Collaborate with process owners to analyze business processes and propose process improvements enabled by information technology. Participate in value proposition development.
2. Design and development – Based on analysis described in Part 1, develop technical designs and implement software solutions to support business process improvements. Development may include custom programming using CITGO approved development tools and/or package software configuration.
3. Planning – Formulate, communicate and execute project plans, with limited supervision. Provide input for project and departmental budget development.
4. Team Leadership – Collaborate with project team members. Prepare and execute oral and written communications.
5. System Support – Anticipate and investigate production system problems/questions ascertaining root cause and corrective action needed. Design, develop, test and implement corrective action.
6. Training – Plan, prepare and deliver appropriate training to end-users.
7. Professional Development – Develop technical skill sets, leadership skills, presentation skills, business area knowledge and independent thinking/decision making abilities on an ongoing basis. Stay abreast of technology innovation and its applicability to CITGO's business. Gain detailed knowledge of CITGO Business processes in specific areas of responsibility including interaction(s) with other business processes.