The CC Electrical Engineer Intern will be assigned special projects in any one of the combinations of Instrument and Electrical Engineering, Plant Engineering and/or Engineering Support groups. A presentation to senior leadership at the end of term is expected covering all aspects of the internship experience and accomplishments.
CITGO’s Attractive benefits:
* Sliding salary scale based on classification
* Relocation assistance available
*CITGO is an equal opportunity employer.*
• Full-time Electrical Engineer student
• GPA of 3.0 or above (A=4.0)
• Must be at least a junior level engineering student, and must have completed the following courses: Circuit Theory, Linear Systems & Signals, Digital Logic Design
• Current Valid Driver's License
The Maritime Transportation Security Act requires all persons who will need unescorted access to a regulated facility to have a valid Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC), issued in accordance with the rules established by the United States Coast Guard and the Transportation Security Administration. Candidates selected for employment must meet eligibility criteria to obtain a TWIC card.
The following link lists the eligible criteria for all persons trying to obtain a
TWIC card https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/