Manage lubricant customer orders from receipt of order to invoice, by utilizing various software applications including SAP, MarketNet, Customer Web portals, transportation portals (customers and CITGO), Salesforce and L.I.S. Interface with transportation, credit, pricing, tax, operations and master data departments (material and customer master) as needed to process an order as expected by the customer. Assure that all holds have been resolved within 24 hours in order to prevent the customer from having an extended lead time.
College Degree Preferred with 5 years of experience. If no degree, 9 years of experience minimum required.
SAP experience preferred or other ERP system
Strong decision making skills
Ability to manage workloads and meet deadlines
Demonstrate problem solving and decision making proficiency
Adapt to change effectively
Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
Ability to balance multiple responsibilities
1. Manage the lubricant customer orders from order to invoice, including revisions, expedited orders, plant and transportation scheduling/bookings, invoicing via customer portals, by utilizing various software applications including SAP, MarketNet, Internet, Customer Web portals, I.C.E., transportation portals (customers and CITGO), Salesforce and L.I.S. Manage on-hold reports to ensure timely release of orders to plant and review previous day’s orders for accuracy. Interface with transportation, credit, pricing, tax, operations and master data departments (material and customer master). Use working knowledge of a wide range of package and bulk products.
2. Analyze reports for sales history, short shipments, late shipments, and expedited orders to determine on-hand inventory, minimum order quantities, plant availability, recommend new stocking levels, and initiate the set-up of temporary products to meet customer’s expectations.
3. Establish and maintain excellent business relationships between Lubricant customers and CITGO by analyzing investigating, and directing corrective actions to resolve customer problems to customer’s satisfaction and the protection of CITGO’s interest. Anticipate customer problems, implement preventative measures, and resolve customer complaints. Communicate to the appropriate internal groups any situations that adversely affect lead-times and existing expectations /satisfaction.
4. Utilize third party logistics (3PL) site to get transportation rates/quotes for customer orders and input LTL (less than truckload rates) in SAP in order to properly invoice the customer. Provide LTL quote to Pricing to assist with determining the selling price of a product for a customer requesting delivered pricing.
5. Prepare weekly/monthly OTIF (on-time in-full) report for customers as required. This data includes information such as component outages and plant production issues causing a late shipment.