Business Analyst will have a well-defined scope of work that allows for the development of knowledge about Product Supply processes and a network of internal and external contacts. The experience gathered by the incumbent may include exposure to the areas of earnings analysis, accounting processes, data analysis, inventory management, competitive positioning and business planning. The incumbent will start to develop an understanding of Product Supply key performance metrics and internal models that identify Product Supply earnings drivers. The incumbent will be exposed to the departments business planning and will assist with the preparation and review of the Product Supply Budget, Medium Term Plan and all other management presentations. Business Analyst will independently develop and maintain various data analysis models for Product Supply. Incumbent will identify business data trends and will report findings to the Sr. Business Analyst to make final recommendations on business strategies. Other duties include maintaining performance models such as the Trader Performance Report and providing backup support for daily inventory analysis and daily hedge position reporting. Incumbent may be assigned to various special projects and responsibilities related to Product Supply.
Strong analytical and computer skills with knowledge of SAP, Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI.
Functional knowledge of information technology and work process flow.
College Degree (Bachelors Level)
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is 2
1. The Product Supply Business Analyst will have a well-defined scope of work that allows for the development of Product Supply processes and a network of internal and external contacts. Incumbent will report and analyze Product Supply key performance metrics. Manage key performance data and reporting for Product Supply. Research data drivers in all of Product Supply’s functional areas (financial, inventory, operational and trading) and explain trends and discrepancies to the Sr. Business Analyst, so informed decisions can be made in achieving earnings and performance goals.
2. Develops and maintain Product Supply earnings analysis and other business models and prepare monthly reports that highlight results. Understand Product Supply’s financial processes and accounting practices. Incumbent works in conjunction with the Accounting Department to resolve accounting issues.
3. Responsible for backing up daily inventory analysis and reporting position. Incumbent secondary point person for all inventory analysis and reporting.
4. Assist with preparation and review of the Product Supply Budget, MTP and all other management presentations.
5. Continually monitor, develop, and manage ongoing process improvements within Product Supply.
6. Coordinate and facilitate Product Supply interaction with other internal groups.