Responsible for creating meaningful analyses, reports and management presentations in support of the organization. Types of analysis and reporting may include: quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, regular business reporting, budget management, financial reporting and/or a variety of other function specific purposes.
Responsible for analyzing and reporting current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses. Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
This position will partner with business units across the organization to identify, evaluate and execute transformative initiatives to drive significant improvements to current legacy processes. This position facilitates business process improvement/automation via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of all or part of a business function or process. This position is expected to assist in the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements (enterprise, stakeholders, and information technology).
• Bachelor's degree required – Business management or technical field is preferred.
• Ability to complete business analyses and financial reporting
• 2 years of progressive technology experience preferred,
• Prior experience with the research of new technology and implementing systems with the new technology, preferred
• Strong interest in new technology and trends with the ability to relate concepts to practical applications.
1. Provide financial reporting for the Business Equity Development organization. This includes development, tracking and reporting on Business Equity Development’s performance indicators, KPI analysis and bench marking versus the budget. Conduct bench marking analysis versus competition and the "best of the best" to monitor CITGO progress. Performance measures and targets must be consistent with S&M's vision, mission and long range plans.
2. Strategically analyze business units across the organization to identify areas of improvements. Prioritize identified areas and collaborate with process owners to analyze business processes and propose process improvements enabled by emerging technologies. Participate in value proposition development
3. Analyze financial data, identify trends and monitor financial KPIs looking for and researching oddities prior to presenting and interpreting the results to division managers.
4. Setting of the blueprint and plans for new-generation technology. The blueprint will define value of capability, identify how and why it is used in the Industry and key user experiences and values derived from capabilities. Presenting and defending of prototypes and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
5. Design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports either on a regular recurring basis or as needed. Conduct analyses of functional business processes and functional business requirements and participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes. Research business problems and create models that help analyze these business problems. Coordinate metrics with other teams in the division for consistency and correctness.