This position will collaborate with other stakeholders including, but not limited to Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Sales. Identifies opportunities for improving plant performance (availability, utilization, efficiency, on-time in full, warehouse management, etc). Leverage the quality management system to improve profitability and support business continuity
College degree (Bachelor's Level ) and 10 years of experience.
1. Lead critical facility or cross-functional projects to improve process capability and efficiencies, reduce costs, and eliminate waste. Use appropriate quality improvement tools and techniques to prioritize and monitor the implementation of improvement actions.
2. Support functional teams in the development of programs, processes, procedures and quality documentation. Leverage quality management system to support Management in the strengthening of work processes and continuous improvement.
3. Lead the investigation of quality incidents with the highest business impact and perform root cause analysis. Use extensive incident investigation experience, strong technical background and good communication skills to provide business and Management with understanding of the problems and the options to reduce the risk of business losses.
4. Support supplier management activities:
- Support the processes for supplier selection and qualification, supplier performance monitoring, and supplier classification from a quality perspective.
- Support all aspects of the supplier audit and on-site supplier development programs including development of a risk based auditing program to assure compliance to CITGO’s supplier expectations.
5. Lead internal Quality management audits and supports the identification, documentation, and completion of corrective actions. Manage the assessment of revised processes to verify their effectiveness. Apply experience in the interpretation of the applicable standard (e.g. ISO 9001) and the principles of business management to provide managers with assessments compliance and options to close identified gaps. Supports operating teams with the definition and verification of corrective actions